Ship to United Kingdom , USD


Lukas McKee you will need a 190mm touring car body for this car. any Tamiya touring car body will be a great fit.

2020-02-25 15:59:12 Helpful (0)
Answers (3)

Q: where do they go??

Asked by Eric Anderson on 2018-12-28 21:39:26

Lukas McKee They go in the axles and gear sets of the WPL trucks. A must have.

2019-01-25 18:35:43 Helpful (0)
Answers (3)
Satisfaction Survey

Download APP to get an exclusive 10% off coupon